Installation of HubSpot integration involves the following steps
Setting the integration on the Dealhub side
Installing the DealHub app for the HubSpot account
- Uninstalling the Dealhub App
HubSpot account, enterprise-level (At least one product)
Set integration settings
In order to set integration settings, you will need to acquire one information item from HubSpot: instance-id.
HubSpot instance-id can be found in the dropdown menu under the account name on the right edge of the ribbon. The instance-id will be displayed under the account name
Log into DealHub CPQ and switch to admin mode
Go to system setting and scroll down to the 'Integration Configuration' section
Insert the HubSpot instance ID, and click Save.
Install the DealHub app
DealHub App is the package that is installed in HubSpot and will add the buttons to launch Dealhub from the HubSpot deal.
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar and then choose 'App marketplace'
- Search for 'Dealhub CPQ'. On the application page, click the 'Install App' button
On the next screen, please click on the radio button to choose the account we want to integrate to and click on the 'Choose Account' button
- On the next screen, please click on the 'Connect App' button
You will be redirected to an empty page with a text message that integration was set successfully. The two systems are now fully integrated and ready to be use.
Open a HubSpot deal. You should see the DealHub box with buttons to view and create quotes on the right. Once you click on one of the buttons, it will redirect you to Dealhub.
Uninstalling DealHub CPQ App
- If you need to uninstall DealHub app, In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar and then click on the 'Connected Apps' link
- In the 'Connected Apps' page, search for 'Dealhub CPQ'. From the action menu, choose 'Uninstall'
- For verification, you will be prompted to type the 'uninstall' word and then click the 'Uninstall' button